Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Just some intro .

Assalamualaikum .

Its my first post so , i just want to give in some intro about myself . Name given Nur Amira Syuhada Bt. Rosihan .  Already 18 years old and currently studying in Chemical Engineering in Food at University Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Chemical and Bioengineering Technology (UNIKL MICET) .

Why MICET ?

To be honest , i don't even think to be an engineer since i was young . I just want to be a doctor till my age 17 . Untill MARA give me the course that i hate the most that is Chemical Engineering . Its Engineering plus CHEMISTRY !!

Since I know what is chemistry , I hate the subject so much . During exam , I don't even passed the subject . I try to like it . But it just last only during my class . After the class , i don't even feel to touch chemistry books .

Mama had said that Allah S.W.T want to test me either I can handle the things that I hate . Thats why He gives me this course . And now , I try to love this subject as this course will forever be in my life .

Like i said , LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL . Just live it .

p.s : Currently in semester two . its too late to go back :(





No comments:

Post a Comment